Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Mal's Progress - Foster Dog

Mal is doing great! She adjusted pretty quickly and is pretty excited about everything. She loves car rides that's for sure. I'm glad I recently got a divider between the front seats and back seat because she would be jumping back and forth if she could. She also likes to not just stick her head out the window, but her front paws too. At one point, I was a little concerned she may jump out so I had to roll up the windows. Didn't want to take any chances. She will definitely need to be monitored during car rides and should have a dog car gate.



Sunday, RMLR had a Dog Wash Fundraiser. Mal wanted to go really bad. ;) Can you see her excitement? Okay, so she's not excited about everything. She did really good though. The RMLR volunteer was wonderful.




All clean!



The RMLR booth.



Avie and Mal took a break from playing ball to show off their good looks.





Avie taking a breather. She gets worn out a lot faster than Mal.



Hanging out.




Go Mal go! This girl LOVES to run and she is fast! This video doesn't even fully capture it. (The dog barking is our back neighbors dog that lives outside 24/7. Usually starts barking between 5 and 6am. Makes me sad. Poor dog is just craving for attention.)



Tomorrow a father and son are coming to meet Mal and possibly adopt her. I'm pretty excited for Mal. They have 30 acres which would be so perfect for her. She'd have plenty of room to run.

No comments:

Post a Comment