Here are a few fun pictures of the pack prior to his adoption.
A little cuddle time with the big dog.
Nap time with Chris. :)
Moby and myself. He is such a love. I sure miss the little guy.
Two seconds before Moby jumped right on Gracie's head. These two had so much fun together.
I had this great idea to try and get a picture of the 3 of them sitting perfectly looking at the camera in a straight line shortest to tallest. Not as easy as it sounds, but cute none the less. As you can see by where their focus is, Chris is on the left with treats in hand. I must say, I'm very impressed with Moby being only about 12 weeks old.
This one is my favorite! Look at Moby. It looks like he is looking the same direction his nose is pointed, right.....
....uh, no. He is still very much focused on Chris. Here's a closer look. That face is just too cute!
Truly the best pack. We honestly considered keeping both Moby and Gracie. It's hard to believe fostering these two pups was the calmest our house has been since we started fostering.
Then I get so see this. A happy boy with his new puppy. I know Moby is going to make such a wonderful addition to the Peake family, and I'm glad we were able to take care of Moby for the short amount of time that we did.
No comments:
Post a Comment