....except we don't have any Tulips. Avie is not the average Labrador Retriever. Here's Avie not looking like she's only 5 years old 'retrieving' the ball. (Warning, being the pet parent of Avie, I may be the only one that finds these videos hilarious and cute.)
Our sweet dog has many, many quirks. One being she will not walk anywhere near poop. Of course, these videos make it look like we haven't cleaned up the yard in weeks. She will not only walk near it, but she also won't walk near areas where there was once poop for at least a week after it's been cleaned. This was the area the foster dog chose and Avie wasn't not very happy with the chosen location. I will say, at least we have a clean dog. I had to clean the foster dog's paws a few times before letting her back in the house. Yes...ewww! Sorry for the visual. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment