Saturday, July 2, 2011

Possible New Home for Tango

Sweet Tango may have found a family. They are coming to meet him on Sunday and if they decide they love him (what's not to love), they will be taking him home. They sound like a wonderful family. They are a very active family, have 2 children and 2 cats. I was really hoping Tango would find a home with children. A dog to play catch with and cuddle with, what more could a kid want. I'm sure some tears will be shed when Tango leaves, but knowing he'll be going to a wonderful home will make it all worth it.

Avie may look content, but she's actually thinking something is seriously wrong with this picture.



Playing catch.





Avie walking where she's sure there is no doggie poop. She's a very strange but clean dog.





Tango is very excited to meet his hopefully new family. I hope I don't talk their ear off telling them all we've learned about Tango in such a short amount of time.


No comments:

Post a Comment