Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Asher: A Look Back

Tomorrow is Avie and Asher's birthday! Yes, both of them. Asher was born sometime between the first and second week of July, so we decided to make his birthday the same as Avie's.

I haven't posted pics of Asher growing up, so here's a whole lot of pictures of them. I'll keep the words to a minimum since I had a hard time keeping the images to a minimum. :)



Getting ready for his first bath.
First bath.
Puppy socialization class.
I like sticks.
My stick.



Watcha looking at?
Asher and his brother, Ivan, after a lot of playing.


First trip to the mountains.
>
Watching the snow.
He likes to watch TV.
I love Zappos!










Christmas.
Asher's special bowl.
Asher and his cat bed.
Loves to watch the snow.
Scar face. (It fully healed.)


My 40th birthday party Asher got hurt.
Feeling better.
Pretty girl.

Asher playing with his brother.
Avie and blue chalk.


First trip to the dog park.
Now that's a happy dog.


I love my pack. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment