Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Zelda Got Adopted



Sweet little Zelda found a new family on Sunday. She was adopted by a very sweet young couple that I can tell are going to give her a lot of love.

So sweet.




Gracie getting her last playtime in with Zelda.





Avie keeping an eye on the little ones. :)



Chris comforting little Moby. :)



Moby actually adjusted fantastically. Moby and Zelda were sleeping in the crate together at night and I thought for sure little Moby was going to have a hard time, but he did just fine. Didn't even cry when we put him in the crate and slept the whole night. The only reason he woke up was because he heard me taking Gracie out. It was still pretty early so I put him back in his crate expecting him to cry, but nope....he went right back to sleep. He's is such a great pup. Avie sure wasn't this easy when she was a pup.

Such a handsome boy.


No comments:

Post a Comment