I could seriously go on and on about this girl, but her pictures pretty much say it all. Prepare for some Gracie overload. I had the hardest time narrowing down the pictures I took of her.
On the ride home with her new toy.
Beautiful girl.
Big floppy ears.
BIG paws.
The difference two seconds make. (Avie's face cracks me up!)
"Listen floppy ears!"
"Ha! Gotcha!"
"She just pretends to be annoyed with me. She really loves my puppy ways."
Gracie girl. *insert big heart here* :) She is such a wonderful pup and I know is going to bring so much joy to the person who adopts her. She has already in a short amount of time brought us an incredible amount of joy.
We got word that she has a potential adopter and it made me tear up. Okay...cry. It's going to be a very hard goodbye. We were actually considering adopting her, but we feel with the glaucoma and possible future expenses (it's more than likely she will go blind in the other eye), that it may be more than we can take on. We truly do love her, but we have to do what is best for her. The potential adopter sounds great and has 2 other Labs that I'm sure will help Gracie if she goes blind in the other eye. We will find out more about her situation after her vet appointment on Friday.
We foster through the Rocky Mountain Lab Rescue.
No comments:
Post a Comment