To say Avie loves car rides is an understatement. You say the words, "want to go for a ride" and she goes nuts. Her tail starts doing 360's, she spins around and makes a bee line for the back door. I guess I get use to how Avie is and expected Tango to get just as happy. He really didn't understand why Avie all of sudden got so excited. Tango was happy to go out to the garage, but he was far from happy to get in the car. I tried to verbally encourage him and then tried to pick him up, but he dropped to the ground and started shaking. It's heartbreaking that this little guy has so many bad memories. I finally got him in the car and sat with him a little bit to try and help him feel better. Once the car started and he saw how happy Avie was, he started to relax and I think even had fun as you can see by the pictures. :)

I love the middle bottom picture. He was trying to lick me as I was getting in the car; such a sweetheart. He's really good in the car. A lot calmer than Avie. He won't stick he's head out the window, just watches from inside. He also seemed most happy just sitting down.
If you're interested in adopting Tango, you can find out how on the Rocky Mountain Lab Rescue Website
(The pictures are from my new cell phone and I must say I'm pretty impressed with how well it takes pictures.)
No comments:
Post a Comment